Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Stats

Hunter is two months old! Time is just going by so fast. We had his Dr. visit today and he is one healthy little boy. His new stats are


12 Ilbs

24 inches long

15 1/2 inch head circumference

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I just can't believe how much he has grown in the time that I have known him. He is such a precious little guy! Love you guys and I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

The Baker Family said...

They grow up so fast it's crazy. My husband and I will go and watch Jaden's videos we made just to see how little he was and that was only 2 years ago. He's a cutie! Nikki

Unknown said...

Hey I sent the latest pictures we took to your email. It was so fun playing with the little munchkin. We'll see you soon!

Misty said...

We seriously need to get together before he gets too big! The problem is, we have therapy on Mon. & Fri. mornings and school on Tues, Wed and Thurs. Maybe on a Saturday?

Meg said...

Misty that would be great. it has been way to long since we have seen each other. saturdays work great for me.

Shannon said...

Your little one won't be so little so long. Love him! My youngest is 14 months now. I can't even recall where the whole first year of her life went. Enjoy the quiet moments with your baby and don't be afraid to just snuggle him. Hold him a little longer just because you can and no one else is yanking on your pant leg! You must be feeding him well!