I am terrible at blogging/ leaving comments. I just saw the picture of your new house I love it. The new washer/dryer I'm in love. You know you're an adult when you want a washing machine for Christmas instead of a doll. Where has time gone. The picture at the top is so cute I love it.
4 comments:
He is so cute! Happy 6 months Hunter!
I saw the picture of your new house. That's so exciting! Hope you love it!
I am terrible at blogging/ leaving comments. I just saw the picture of your new house I love it. The new washer/dryer I'm in love. You know you're an adult when you want a washing machine for Christmas instead of a doll. Where has time gone. The picture at the top is so cute I love it.
I love the photo of you guys by the tree! Great picture! Wow! Six months already? Time sure flies!
Sorry I haven't checked in on you for a while! Your little boy had GROWN UP and is so stinkin cute! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment