We took a family trip to Tucson this last weekend. We met up with Meggan and Peter with their kids, Bret and Alicia and their baby and Nate. We had a picnic after church on Sunday together and then on Monday went to the Zoo. We had so much fun playing with the kids and watching them discover animals. Here are some pictures of the day.
Los Altos Hills Hillside Residence San Francisco
3 years ago


8 comments:
Hunter is just so cute! I can't believe I have to wait and see him in April. uggg! I miss my little squirt. Hes grown just since I have been gone, THIS MUST STOP!
your camera takes great pictures!
Looks like you had lots of fun! Enjoy that nice weather while you can. Snow can be fun but I wish we were there in that nice AZ sun and out of this horrible inversion right now... yuck! Your little guy is growing... and it keeps happening way too fast!
wow, that is so neat how all of the guys and families keep in touch. how fun!
What a fun trip! Megan you are so cute and skinny!! And I love the picture of Hunter spread eagle over the water. What a cutie!
Yeah! Love to post. It was great having you guys here! Hunter is a cutie!
What a great time it looks like you all had together. Thanks for posting the photos!
That's so cool you guys still get together. Let me know when you are in town next and getting together, I'd love to come Join you!
Post a Comment