Through my tears I am writing this. Tonight for my birthday Warren and I had a quite night at home. We ate dinner and enjoyed cake and ice cream (the cake which I made from scratch, Yum Yum). We then put Hunter to sleep which was much needed for a little guy who only got one nap today (sorry). Warren and I then snuggled up on the couch to watch the movie so highly recommended by all who have seen it. It is called Fireproof. At first we thought wow what a corny movie with bad acting. Then about 30 minutes into it we BOTH really got into it. I say that because Warren jokingly said as he put in the DVD that "Megan if you start crying we are turning it off". I guess I can be a little sensitive to the characters at times. We LOVED IT! By the end we were both in tears and holding each other. It is amazing how the spirit can enter your heart and up lift you while watching a movie, if you just pick an appropriate one. I am so glad to have seen it and will try to make a more conscious effort toward my marriage. I would defiantly recommend this movie to anyone thinking about getting married or is already married. It is such an awesome message.
4 comments:
I am so glad you enjoyed the movie! I never thought of "fireproof your marriage" and "you NEVER leave your partner" as it relates to marriage. One awesome movie on love and forgiveness!
I haven't heard of it... LDS movie? Or like from Blockbuster? I will have to see it it sounds like!
I'll have to go check it out! thanks. I'm always looking for a good flick!
I really liked it too. Rented it a week or so ago.
Post a Comment