Warren would call it people proof because he has trouble remembering it is their early in the morning.
Hunters favorite new thing to play with is the range in the kitchen. I was nervous about it at first but realized he is not damaging it or hurting him self so i had to let it go. here are a few pics of him lately.
P.s. these are the pillows I made for the couch!
these are his "what are you going to do, mom" eyes
Favorite place to check himself out with the reflecting glass
Ignore the dumb boarder. My camera put in on and i could not get it off. It was the only picture I had of his 4 teeth!


3 comments:
haha those faces he makes are great!! What a cute boy. He is definatly your baby.. he looks so much like you.
Daring having him on the couch. He does look like you Megan. Oh the lessons he will teach you both!
What a little character! She's sure a cutie. I like your pillows and green kitchen, too :)
Post a Comment