Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank you for all of your congratulation phone calls. We are so excited to be having another little baby. Our little bean is due in January. Hunter and the new baby will be 19 months apart so we hope they will be great friends. Yeah for growing families!

9 comments:

Corynn said...

Dude. How did I miss this! Congrats!

M Evans said...

My first two were 19 months apart too. They are great friends now, Congrats and good luck with everything!

Ashley said...

Lucky, i want another baby but my hubby doesnt for a while. I really want them close in age. Congrats!!

Spencer and Audrey said...

My 1st and 2nd are 18 months apart. My 2nd and 3rd are 17 months apart. My 3rd and 4th will be 25 months apart... ooo what a gap! It makes for a very crazy house but they love to play with each other and are very close. Eventually you are going to love it... it does take a little bit for the youngest to get old enough for the older child to think it's fun, but it comes. Congratulations!

Debbie's said...

aw- Congrats!! That's so exciting :) Our 4 are 24, 23 and 21 months apart in descending order... I love it and can't imagine it any other way that I'd love more- you guys will do great!

Shannon said...

My last two are 19 months apart. I think you are doing it right. If I could plan my family any way I want, I would suggest having them closer up front...not at the end. I have Kaeleigh, who is 4 yrs older than the "brat pack" (term of endearment, promise) and it gets a lot harder having little ones in the end. Do it while the kids aren't old enough to be involved in things. It stinks piling kids in carseats and lugging them around to all of Kaeleigh's extra things. I would imagine it would be a lot less stressful if you didn't have to go so many places with little ones...that's just what I have learned. Congrats!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!

Misty said...

Wow, your Uncle Bud and I are "definatley" out of the loop on this one! If I wouldn't have checked your blog tonight, who knows if we would have ever known about his one? Anyway, Congratulations on your next expectancy...

Misty

Sandi and Curtis said...

Congrats you two! Megan...how are you feeling? Hanging in there?? Jason & Heidi were 18 months apart. It is tough when they are little but great once they get up in age a bit.