Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween Bzzzzz...


This year we decided to do a themed family costume. We chose Bumble bee, Queen bee, and the Bee keeper. I think they turned out so cute! Hunter was so excited when he saw us getting ready in our costumes. We were so glad because it could have gone either way. I didn't want to have a screamer every time we passed someone scary. Luckily He loved looking at everyone's different outfits. Megan's cousin Peter and his family came with us trick or treating. Their kids were super cute too. Sadly I don't have pics of them. Here we are in our super fun CoStuMeS!! More pics to come once I figure out how to get them off my camera...






We couldn't get a really smiley face but He is still cute!



Hunter in the wagon.



Eating M&M's yummy.....




Hunter and I. See his little stinger!


3 comments:

Jessica M said...

Very cute!

Wayne and Connie said...

Very cute Megan, where is the bee keeper?

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

funny, you should can him that "little stinger". And you're the Queen Bee. Fun.