Sweet pictures. Love the hairbow!
so so cute! she looks a lot like u
Wow! what a gift! Your husband went for the big one, you'll love it!! and it looks like you already do. Cute pics of your little one.
aw- she's SO sweet! Great pictures- glad you're putting your birthday gift to good use ;)
Baby pictures are too cute!! Love the colors and the head wrap!
She is so adorable. I can't wait to see your guys next week.
Cute pictures! I LOVE the naked baby pics! Absolutely adorable. =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sweet pictures. Love the hairbow!
so so cute! she looks a lot like u
Wow! what a gift! Your husband went for the big one, you'll love it!! and it looks like you already do. Cute pics of your little one.
aw- she's SO sweet! Great pictures- glad you're putting your birthday gift to good use ;)
Baby pictures are too cute!! Love the colors and the head wrap!
She is so adorable. I can't wait to see your guys next week.
Cute pictures! I LOVE the naked baby pics! Absolutely adorable. =)
Post a Comment