I am just amazed how fast she is changing. I remember the night I had her. All the nurses were gone and my Husband fast asleep on the couch I held my chubby squishy sleeping baby girl in my arms and stared at those tiny toes and that little nose. I could help think how in LOVE i was with her! She was all mine! And now 2 years later i snuggle up to that sweet little girl and she is huge! I love that she is girly but with a ruff side. There is nothing like watching her help her daddy plant trees in the back yard covered in dirt but still rocking the pink tutu she demanded to wear that morning. I am savoring these moments while the last because if these last two years went by fast I can't imagine how fast 16 will come and i still see that little girl from the hospital room or the 2 year old covered in dirt in the back yard. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. Mommy Loves you!
Los Altos Hills Hillside Residence San Francisco
2 years ago

















1 comment:
That is such a cute party!!! Great Job!! Happy Birthday Autumn!!!
Post a Comment