Thursday, April 12, 2012

New floors!!!

 My oh my have i waited so long!! I am super excited that it is all done. I t was about a week long process and i don't know what I would have done with out my awesome friends who took my kids on and off the whole week. Special thanks to you all, you know who you are!



this is the play room. I did not get a before pic of the other rooms with out carpet. 





this is the tile we picked! I love it! It has the look of wood that i wanted and the durability that warren wanted
(ah compromise)!



this is the dinning room going into the family room. here they have most of the tile put down with just the edge cuts left to do. 





And here is an after!!!!! this is the front living room. I am still working on getting the film off the top of the tile after they put grout in. The only thing i have found that works is vinegar water. So if you know me you know i made warren do that because just the slightest smell of that stuff makes me gag.... 


What do you think?! I am so in love with  the way it turned out! Now all i need to do is pick out base boards and put them in. I am thinking 5" or 6" baseboards! 

3 comments:

Brent and Lauren said...

Oh I love it! It looks great and will look even better with the other new tile! Nice work and great compromise!Yeah for new baseboards too!

Erin said...

It looks awesome!

Jessica M said...

How cool! Love it.