Today was my last Doctor's appointment until the baby comes. His stats were 6 Ibs 1 oz, and looking healthy. Their hope is he will deliver at 6 1 /2 Ibs. I am dilating slowly and i am completely effaced. I am just getting more and more nervous as time goes on. I have tried to picture what my life will be like next week but for some reason it seams almost impossible for me to fathom. "Me, Megan a Mother". It has been a dream of mine since i was a little girl but now it just doesn't seam real. We have everything ready to go and now we just wait. If anything the waiting these last few days is making me more crazy then the nine months it took to get here. I just want everything to go smoothly and for it to be a great experience for us all. I am so thankful to have wonderful parents and in-laws who are so willing to offer support and much needed advice. Where would i be with out them?
Los Altos Hills Hillside Residence San Francisco
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment