Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disney Land

We had our first family vacation out side of AZ. We went to DISNEY LAND!! Which is Megan's favorite place. We went with our good friends Cary and Christina Johnson. We celebrated their Birthday's at Club 33 which is Walt Disney's Pent House. It is on top of the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride. One of the perks is the restaurant. The food there was amazing. We had a five course meal and it was sooooo good.

Hunter rode his first ride which was Pirates of the Caribbean. He thought it was so funny (he laughed the entire ride). His second ride was the Hunted Mansion. He feel asleep on that one. My guess is because it was dark.

We ate lunch at the Horse shoe saloon and watched Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. They are just a hoot.

Cary's Parents came with us and they wanted to play with Hunter the entire time. Megan loved this because she was able to ride most of the rides. (THANKS NIKI!!!)

Every time we saw a character Hunter was sleeping in his stroller. We dare not wake a sleeping baby... so we just took pics of them without him. Here are just a few.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a baby boy! I'm so happy for you two. I haven't talked to you guy's in a long while so I thought I'd stop by and say hi and congrats. My husband and I also have a blog but it's set to private! You're more than welcome to visit just send me your e-mail if you'd like. Mine is l.worthen@live.com :)

With love,
Lindsey

Meggs said...

That looks like so much fun. Your hair looks really cute. You cut it right? It looks a lot shorter but I couldn't tell if it was just the pictures. I'm so glad you had so much fun!!

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

My favorite is lil' H man with Mickey's wizard hat. What a gummy smile! I just wanna kiss and squeeze him. He better still be chubby when I see him. (I finally have a nephew and he gets no Nessa Aunti time ; (. Love ya!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I loved the photo of the two of you together at Club 33. Looks like you had a great time...did you go after the move or before??

The Clarks said...

Hey I came across your blog and I just wanted to say hi. You have a darling little family!! Our boys are only a month apart! :)

Jiggle Johnson said...

HELLO!!! I want more pictures of little Hunter! I need to see his chunk!!!!