Sunday, December 7, 2008




We went out shopping yesterday, pricing out appliances for our kitchen. I was lingering in the washer/dryer section at the last store and warren came over. I half jokingly said that it would be nice to have a new front load washer and dryer for Christmas. He said "do you really want them". I said "of course i would, they are so pretty". Then he walks over to the sales associate and said "we will take those over there. My jaw hit the floor. If any of you know Warren then you know he is very tight with money. So i was shocked!


I LOVE YOU WARREN!!!

5 comments:

Jiggle Johnson said...

That is so awesome!! Hope you enjoy them!!

Lauren said...

hahah that is very shocking! I can't wait until the house is your so you can put them in there!

Debbie's said...

YAY for great appliances! He was probably relieved that you saved him the task of finding the perfect Christmas gift on his own :P
Congrats on your new home- it looks beautiful! Buy stock in Home Depot so you can get some of your money back you'll be giving them :D

Cj-Sg said...

Ahh quick call me and leave me a message with your number my phone got short circuited or something at the temple lights it literally turned it's self off never to return again! So I need numbers. Sucks that it's only like 4 mo old...

Sandi and Curtis said...

Wow! Merry Christmas! Tell Warren - he just went up another notch on the husband ladder!