Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh how I hate goodbyes


My sister Lauren stayed with us for the past two weeks while she was on break from school. We had a great time together shopping and painting. Having all of my sister's live in different states really has made me appreciate the time we do get to spend together.

miss you little sister.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh more an you know! I miss waking up to that giggly little boy and spending my days with you. Meggie your lovely. I miss you so much!

Sandi and Curtis said...

What a great photo of the two of you! It wasn't until our kids were about end of Jr High years did all my family live close (in the same state). One thing I love...you are only an airplane flight away from those you love!

Amber said...

such a cute, cute picture of the two of you! I miss you guys too!!