Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a weekend!

We have been busy this past weekend. Our good friend Nate Barnett went through the temple to take out his Endowments. He is loved by us all so we just had to be there. He is currently living in Ogden, UT but made the drive do AZ to make sure we could all be with him. We don't get to see each other often so we decided to have a huge slumber party at our house after the Temple. We had Brett, Alicia and their little guy Ethan, Meggan, Peter with Tytan and Ridge, Nate and Lee and of course Warren, Hunter and I all sleeping in our house. CRAZY night! The poor little guys didn't get to bed until after 10:30p. The rest of us stayed up way to late playing board games and having way too much fun. Nate made his famous award winning chili which was soooo good and SPICEY. We had such a great time together. I do have to say it is way better then camping together because there are toilets and bath tubs. I just love havig such a close group of friends. Here are some pics of us at the temple. YEA NATE!







5 comments:

Debbie's said...

WOW. Nate went through the temple... that is AWESOME! I'm so thrilled to hear that!! What a special weekend, to be all together.

The Baker Family said...

That is just awesome! Tell Nate I said Hi! I havn't seen him in years. I'm so exited that he has done that. Why's he in Utah? Nikki

Sandi and Curtis said...

We are so proud of Nate! The slumber party was a great idea! I love the photos of each couple! Thanks for posting those!

Meggs said...

Thanks for hosting a fun night. When is the next slumber party?

Meg said...

It was fun! I think it should be a regular thing. Like every three months or so. Just a thought.