Then she asks " would you like to know the sex?" YES! and she said you are having a little
*
*
*
*
*
*
GIRL!
Can you believe it! Warren made a girl! We are just so excited and I do have to say, a bit shocked. Warren just kept saying "Are you sure". I am not so sure he thought it was possible. We are just so happy! And for those of you who need hard evidence here it is...
*
*
*
*
*
GIRL!
Can you believe it! Warren made a girl! We are just so excited and I do have to say, a bit shocked. Warren just kept saying "Are you sure". I am not so sure he thought it was possible. We are just so happy! And for those of you who need hard evidence here it is...


9 comments:
WHOO HOO! Girly things!!! YEA! I think I am just as excited as you. :)
Yay!!! Having a girl is so fun, bows, pink, dresses, tutus, flowers. So much fun!!!
Congratulations! What wonderful news. I happen to think girls are an awful lot of fun.
I am so excited! Now we will have 2 of each! Thanks Warren.
Yea! Congrats you too. Your just gonna love dressing her up!
I LOVE having a "big brother" for my girls! It was nice getting the new-parents jiggers out of the way with the boy so you can really doll up and savor all the girly stuff :) Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exiting! She will be a great addition to your family.
congrats guys, you've got a boy and a girl now.
Yay for all of you! I am so excited you will understand the rest of us "mother's of daughters" now...get ready for lots of "fun". Boys are front loaded...lots of energy and then they calm with age...girls just "warm up". They are darling little things though...enjoy everything about her. She's gonna LOVE you!
Post a Comment