Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hiking the Catalina's to Romero Pools

Warren and Hunter had their first father and son hiking trip! We drove to Tucson early Saturday morning. Warren had asked his Brother Sam to go along because I could not go on such a long hike. They had a blast hiking through the trails of the beautiful Catalina mountains. They reached the top where the pools were and Hunter just LOVED playing in the water. Here are some pictures of the trip.




On the hike up. I just love my Boy's!




Hunter testing the water



Hunter and his Daddy playing in the water...



Hunter exploring the rocks...such a climber he is.



All tuckered out after his swim... Sam warren's brother in the background.


3 comments:

Corynn said...

What a great hike!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I love that area! Nice to see water there again!

Marti said...

I hiked it for the first time when Jake was a year old. We took him with us on a EYO hike there. He loved it too. It was also fun to see you and hand outmost the evening.