Monday, November 28, 2011

The best husband ever..

Warren and I were talking about the BIG Christmas gift for Autumn a few months ago and I mentioned that I found some amazing play kitchen plans. And like an amazing Man would he offered to build it for her! That's right he is all mine! I didn't even have to beg. Love it! So after a few hours of cutting and screwing and wood filling and TONS of sanding it is now ready for a woman's touch! Now this is were i come in to fancy it up a bit. Can't wait! Here is what it looks like right now.








We still have to install the sink and faucet and a million other things but i think it looks pretty dang AWESOME! Finished product post to come mid December. At least that is my goal.

1 comment:

Brent and Lauren said...

Wow that does look awesome!