Thursday, November 3, 2011

Can I get a Hallelujah Amen!

Today after much research and review reading i went out and bought a "Shark" steam mop. I figured the best way to know if it works is to test it on MY floors! And guess what...I LOVE IT! I have magazine worthy clean floors! No streaks (because i used a splash of vinegar with my water) and no little head bonks while i was cleaning! I am one happy customer and would recommend this to any mom with constantly dirty floors and 20 different mops in the closet that don't do a darn thing. So happy! It even cleaned my base boards when i tilted it on it's side =)

Question...they look clean but are they sanitized? Do you have a steam mop and if so which one? I am thinking about trying the Haan next. The wattage is higher and produces more steam in turn getting even hotter for all sanitizing jobs. I will only clean with a steam mop from now on. The question is which one...

Help! What have you experienced?

Happy cleaning all!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I just got a new steam mop because my first one died. The first one I had was a Bissell. I'd had it for years. It was, like, $100 or something, but worth EVERY cent. I decided to try a new kind this time. It is a Eureka Enviro. I just got it - only used it once so far. It's very good also - has its pros and cons over the Bissell. I rarely mop any other way. LOVE steam mops.