Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

This was a special father's day. I spent Saturday with my Dad which we don't get to do very often and it was great. We had a combined Birthday and Father's Day for him because of how busy we will be this coming week (having a baby n all), and for My Hubby the Father to be in One day! We played games and ate lots of food. The perfect man activities. I can't wait until i can see Warren with our baby. I just know he is going to be such a wonderful dad. I love the relationship Father's and their children share. They are just so playful and fun.

Happy Father's Day to all of you dad's out their and future dad's.

2 comments:

Moeller Family said...

Hey you guys! Congratulations on having Hunter! We're excited to hear the details. Hope you guys are doing well!

Denise said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! Misty sent me pictures and he is perfect!