Last week Mom, Dad, Vanessa and I were able to do ALL of my great grandmother's temple work. This wonderful woman with such a great heart of service passed away over a year ago. I can only imagine with a smile on my face the sweet reunion between her and Grandpa Mack. He has been gone for so long. The spirit we felt together in our Fathers Holy house was so strong. As I sat and watched Vanessa do the baptism, conformation and my Mom the inisitory (sp) I felt so much love for her. Then it was finally my turn, I was able to do her Endowment! This woman was so kind, generous, caring, and full of love. I was finally able to give her a wonderful gift. There are no words to describe this experience. I just felt such peace as I entered the celestial room to greet my family. I love her so much! I can't wait for our reunion one day. Temple work is amazing! This was the first time that I actually knew the person that I was doing the work for personally. I am so motivated now to go through more family names and do their work as well. The feeling of joy was so great I want to share it will everyone.
I love you Ethel Mae Mack...
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your testimony Megan. What a neat experience for your family.
Doing family history is really fun, and being able to go through for your family members is super amazing! Glad you got the chance to do that for your Great Grammie!
Post a Comment