Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting so big...


Our baby Girl is growing up so fast! I just can't believe it. This morning she started CRAWLING!!!
I am so not ready for this... She has always been such a sweet addition to our home. We love her so much. I just wish she could be a baby just a little longer :(

Now that she is mobile she has been chasing Hunter down to take his trucks! And it begins...please share children! She so wants to be like her big brother. She thinks he is so funny and giggles every time he smiles at her. I love it! They are going to be great friends.

For now that is the latest on us!

2 comments:

Wayne and Connie said...

Patience and kindness is all you need to teach them. I will start praying for you now. Love, Mom

Nick & Kristen said...

WOW....a crawling baby girl! She is such a cutie pie! And PS....YES you should start a business....you are wonderful at that!