I fell in love with making my baby girl stylish hair accessories. I make one to match any and every outfit she has. I have been asked on more occasions than i can count DO YOU SELL THEM? I have here and there to friends but now I am constantly getting asked by complete strangers while i am shopping. Sell or not to sell that is the question?! what do you think?
Los Altos Hills Hillside Residence San Francisco
2 years ago


5 comments:
Super Cute! I say go for it! Are you going to have an etsy shop?
maybe...I am still trying to convince myself.
btw i LOVE and your daughter in purple! your new pic from your sisters wedding is suuuupppper cute! and of course both the flowers are super cute.
yes, you should for sure sell them. why not??! go to kinkos and make yourself some business cards and hand them out with your name and number. if you can make some xtra cash, why not? plus youre really good at it.
I think they're cute! If you're passionate about it, give it a try.
Everyone and their dog (so to say) makes them here in UT... but it is probably a good idea there in AZ... or any other state for that fact. I have a step-sister of sorts that makes and sells them through her blog and other sources. She brings in a few hundred dollars a month doing it... but you just have to make sure that you have enough time and energy to do it. Making them for your own daughter is one thing... making them for others is a whole different story.
Post a Comment